Custom Navbar

Friday 24 May 2013

Friday Favourite #4: Soap & Glory's Glad Hair Day Intensive Conditioner for Full, Frizzy or Fried Hair



Hey Guys!
This week's Friday Favourite is Soap & Glory's Glad Hair Day Intensive Conditioner for Full, Frizzy or Fried Hair. As you can probably tell by now from reading the rest of my blog, I love Soap and Glory products and this one isn't an exception. The thing that draws my attention to Soap & Glory is the gorgeous packaging. I love the 50's theme that runs throughout their products. My favourite thing about the Glad Hair Day Intensive Conditioner is it's scent. IT SMELLS AMAZING!! I can't even explain how nice it smells. Also, I find that it leaves my hair really soft and conditioned which is hard for me to find because I have fairly thick, curly hair that is very dry so the fact that it leaves my hair really soft makes me really like this conditioner. I recently ran out of this conditioner and have purchased it again, and plan to keep repurchasing it in the future. It is fairly expensive for conditioner (€7.75 at Boots) but since it is so intensive you don't need to use it very often so it lasts for quite a long time. If you have normal or thin hair, Soap & Glory also do Glad Hair Day for normal to fine hair-type that you could try; but If your hair is very dry or thick and you want it to smell amazing I would really recommend the intensive conditioner... Love It!! 

-MissLauraBora xx