Custom Navbar

Friday 5 July 2013

Friday Favourite #9 Benefit's High Beam


Hey Guys!! This weeks Friday Favourite is one of my favourite highlighters; Benefit's High Beam. It is the most beautiful pink-tinted shimmery highlighter and I just love the packaging, it looks kinda like a nail varnish and it is applied with a little brush that is attached to the lid which makes it look even more like a nail varnish. My little sister once saw me put it on my face to highlight my cheekbones and she thought I was crazy, putting nail varnish on my face haha. I use it as a highlight on both under my brow and to highlight my cheekbones, and sometimes even to highlight my cupids bow. I just dot it on with the brush and then rub it in with my fingers. It is so nice and satiny it leaves my face glowing and very radiant looking. It's definitely a favourite of mine lately!

The one issue I have with this product is how expensive it is. It around €28 and for a highlighter, I find that really expensive and don't think most people would spend that much just to highlight their face. I, however, am not most people and love makeup so much that if I know a product is a good quality product and I like it, I will save up so I can buy it and will definitely repurchase this when it's gone (This is my second one). A very good upside though is that IT LASTS FOREVER. Even though this is my second one, I still have my first one thats nearly gone and just thought that I needed a fresh one because I had the other one for literally years. If you are willing to spend the money, I would really recommend this highlighter just for how dewy it makes your skin look. If you would like this product, you can buy it here on Amazon.

Hope you liked this post :) What's your opinion on Benefit's High Beam? Do you think it's worth the money or not? Please leave a comment below :)