Custom Navbar

Wednesday 17 July 2013

July Beauty Wishlist!




























Hey guys! Here are a few beauty items that I have been wanting this month but unfortunately I can't really get them yet because I am saving up all my money so I can go to study in France for four months from September, but I think that because I am being so good and saving for so long that I will treat myself to at least one of them before September comes :)

1. Essie Nail Polish in the colour Naughty Nautical.
I've seen a lot of blog-posts and reviews of Essie nail polish and have been dying to try it out and then I saw this colour on their website and loved it. It's so pretty. This gorgeous colour is available here on Ebay.

2. Tangle Teezer Compact Styler (Feline Groovy).
I've heard only great things about this product whether it's used for backcombing or just to detangle your hair and I think it could come in handy as I have very thick curly hair. It's something that I've wanted to try for a while now and I think this particular one looks so cute. You can buy this Tangle Teezer here on Amazon.

3. Rihanna Mac Lipstick in the colour Heaux.
I really love this shade, it's a lovely berry colour and I think that it would be nice as a statement lipstick with neutral eye makeup. Unfortunately, it is sold out on the Mac website, but it can be bought individually or as a set of three including Rihanna's other two Mac lipsticks Woo and Boy on Ebay.com but it's quite expensive.

4.Tony and Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray.
I keep hearing about salt sprays and how they add texture to your hair, giving it more of a beachy look and I heard 
of this particular one in Zoella's Ombre Hair Care Video and was wondering how it would make my hair look because
my hair is pretty textured anyway, but whatever Zoella has, Laura wants :P and ever since then I've wanted to try it and 
see what it does to curly hair. You can buy it here on Amazon.

5.Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer.
I'm the kind of person who always wants to find the ultimate of each beauty item there is. I need to 
find the best mascara, the best eye shadows, the best lipsticks etc. And there is no exception with the best concealer.
I've seen people raving about this product all over the internet and I think it's about time I tried it out :) Buy it here on 
Amazon.

6. Soap and Glory's Kick Ass Concealer.
This is another concealer that I want to try in pursuit of the ultimate concealer. I have never found a concealer that I really like and I love all of Soap and Glory's Products so I thought that this would be a good idea to try this one out. It has two shades that you can mix together and powder included so you can set your concealer. Buy here on Amazon.

Hope you guys liked this post :) Please let me know which one of these products you think I should treat myself with before September comes or if you have any of them yourself.