Custom Navbar

Friday 9 August 2013

Friday Favourite #14 Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion


Hey guys! This weeks Friday Favourite is Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion. This is my favourite all time primer for eyes. I have it in the colour Original which is just a nude-ish colour but you can also get it in Eden, Greed and Sin which are different shades (some of which are shimmery) that can also be used as an eye shadow base.

The reason that I really love this primer is that it make your eye shadow last all day (and all night) and it also not only keeps your eye shadow from creasing but it makes it more vibrant. One way that I know this primer works is that if I forget to take of my makeup after a night out (c'mon we've all done it at some stage) the next morning it looks like I've just done my eye makeup, It is still absolutely perfect.

It is fairly expensive at €20 but I would really recommend it if you are going to an event that lasts all day and most of the night like a wedding. This primer potion will keep your eye shadow on and crease-free for the whole thing. If you are interested in getting this primer, you can get it here on Amazon or here on the Urban Decay website.

Hope you liked this post :) What's your favourite primer? Do you have this one? Leave a comment below.






                                                           Follow on Bloglovin