Custom Navbar

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Look Book/ London Clothes Haul

Hey guys, so about a month ago I went to London and I bought some new clothes. I said in my London blog post at the time that I would make sure to do a haul of it or a look book. I ended up deciding to do a mixture of both. I have never done a look book before but it was really fun to do. I loved picking the locations for each shot and showing off my new clothes. I definitely want to do more of these in the future so let me know if it is something you would like to see. Thanks so much to my friend Aoife for taking all the pictures and making it so much fun to do :)

Basically I just created three different looks that you could wear with the same leather leggings. (Any of the items that are still available online will be linked below.)
So here is my look book/London haul: 

Look 1:
:

Peplum Jacket: £59.99 Zara (€69.95)
Top: €2:50 Camden Market
Leather Look Leggings: £30 Urban Outfitters  (€36)

Shoes: €40 Zara (previously bought)

Look 2:

Jumper : €10 Camden Market
Same leather leggings for Urban Outfitters
Shoes: €40 River Island (previously bought)

Look 3:

Top: £2:50 Camden Market
Same leggings and shoes as Look 2.

Hope you liked this post :) Let me know if you want me to do more of these type of posts in the future by leaving a comment below :) Click here if you would like to see the Lush haul that I also got on my London trip.

Follow on Bloglovin