Custom Navbar

Thursday 20 March 2014

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Review

Hey guys, today I'm doing a review of the infamous Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay. I've already reviewed the original Naked palette which you can read here. I love the both the Naked and Naked 2 palettes because I always really love to do a neutral eye look. I can't wait to get the Naked 3 palette and try it out.
So this is what the inside of the palette looks like. It contains twelve neutrally eye shadows, a mirror and a double sided brush with both a flat and a fluffy side. I think it also came with an Urban Decay lip gloss too, which is nice but I would have preferred if it came with an Urban Decay Primer Potion like the original Naked palette did. Urban Decay eye shadows are really good quality and last super long, especially when you use the Primer Potion with it. 

I prefer the first half of this palette (from L-R) to the other half because I love warm brown tones. I do use the other half too though because they are really gorgeous colours, and I recently did a blog post of a silver and black smokey eye using this palette. 

So here is a closer look at the colours that come in the palette:
 
And here are the swatches of the eye shadows:
So that is the Naked 2 Palette. I probably prefer the colours overall in this palette to the ones in the Naked palette but then one of my ultimate favourite eye shadow combinations (Sin & Buck) are in the Naked palette so I don't know which one I would choose if I had to choose between them. If you are interested in buying the Naked 2 palette, you can buy it here on the Urban Decay website or you can get it at your local Urban Decay counter.

I hope you liked this post. Give it a like on Bloglovin or a +1 on Google Plus if you did. I'm thinking of doing a giveaway of one of the Naked palettes in the next few months (maybe for my blog's 1 year anniversary in May) so let me know in the comments below if that would be a prize that you would like to win and also let me know which of the Naked palettes that you would like to win. 
Follow on Bloglovin