Custom Navbar

Friday 4 April 2014

Benefit Coralista Blush Review

Hey guys, today I'm doing a review of the Coralista blush by Benefit. This is one of the Benefit Box O'Powders and I think this blush is a perfect colour for summer. I love wearing coral in summer, whether it be in a blush, a lipstick or a nail polish. I just think it is such a pretty colour. One thing I really love about this blush is its packaging, I just love the design with the coral leopard print on it. When you buy this blush you also get a small mirror that is attached to the box, and you get a small brush to apply it with too (but I prefer to use a better blush brush like a Sigma or Real Techniques one).
Benefit are known for their quality so I always know that I can count on the quality of their products. The only thing about that is that is that I find that blush doesn't really need to be an amazing quality. It's rare that you would find a really bad quality blush because that probably means that it just isn't that pigmented but usually you can still build up the colour if you keep applying it. The reason I'm telling you this is because this Coralista blush is €34. I don't know about you, but to me, that is one expensive blush. Don't get me wrong, it is a gorgeous colour and is really pigmented, but I'm not sure I would pay €34 again to repurchase it. Another thing, besides the price, that I don't like about this blush is that it is fairly shimmery and I prefer more matte blushes.
Me wearing Coralista
The good news is that I have found a much cheaper alternative to this blush that just so happens to be matte. The alternative is No 7's blush in the colour Coral Flush. This is a gorgeous matte coral blush that is less than a third of the price of Coralista at only €10.50. It is also really pigmented. I would definitely recommend getting this blush if you want to try some corals for summer and Coralista is a bit out of your price range.

I'm not dissing the Benefit Box O'Powders though, they are great if you want to treat yourself and I absolutely love Sugarbomb. My main reason for not wanting to repurchase Coralista again is that I just don't think it is that special a colour, and you can get similar blushes to it for a lot less money. If you would still like to treat yourself and buy Coralista, you can buy it here on the Benefit website or if you would prefer a cheaper alternative, you can buy No 7's Coral Flush in any Boots store.

I hope you like this post. Give it a like on Bloglovin or a +1 on Google Plus if you would like me to do more reviews like this one. Also, you can leave a comment below if there is any product that you would like me to review for you.

Follow on Bloglovin