Custom Navbar

Monday 9 June 2014

My Style Crush: Cara Delevingne

Hey guys, today I want to talk to you all about my new style crush, Cara Delevingne. I've only recently came across pictures of her street style, and I have to say that I love it. It's so cool and fun but really relaxed at the same time. She never looks uncomfortable or too cold like I know I would be if I tried to copy another models style. I love how she can incorporate different caps and beanies into her look without looking like a complete idiot.Whenever I wear any sort of hat with an outfit, I instantly feel really self conscious and awkward but she pulls it of perfectly. Here are a couple of pictures where I love her relaxed, casual style:
I would love to rock a cap without looking like a Jay-Z wannabe or some sort of ridiculous trucker but I always end up talking myself out of it. I'm going to try to tell myself more that I am only young once, and that there is no way that I would be able to get away with some of these looks when I am forty, so I might as well have some fun with my fashion while I'm young, without worrying what other people think. What do you guys think? Do you think that caps look stupid and should never be worn, or do you think that you should experiment with fashion while you are still young and can (possibly) get away with it. Leave your answers in the comments below :)