Custom Navbar

Monday 28 July 2014

My Top Boohoo Picks































Hey guys, I was browsing boohoo.com last night and I saw a couple of items that I really liked so I thought I would share them with you.

1. Penny Contrast Waistband Scuba Jogger (€22/£15) 
I really like these dark red jogger pants. They look so comfortable but are dressier than sweat pants. These would be perfect for me to wear to college.

2. Penelope MISS BHV Foil Print Mesh Baseball Tee (€22/£15)
As you can probably already tell, these are all very casual items and this MISS BHV top is no exception. I think this top could look really cool with acid wash jeans like no. 6 and high-tops, or it could even just be a cool top to wear to the gym.

3. Olivia Chain Trim Hi Top Trainers (€30/£20)
I love high tops! These ones are actually pretty similar to a pair that I already have but I still like them. I'm not 100 percent sure about the gold chain coming across the front of them but it does add a certain gangsta quality to them.

4. Adele Carpe Diem Slogan Baseball Tee (€16/£12)
As you might have guess from no.3, I love sport inspired tops, whether it be football, baseball or something else. I think this top is pretty cool and comfortable looking, and I also like that it reminds me of one of my favourite films, Dead Poets Society.. "Carpe Diem, Seize The Day!"

5. Sophie 89 Logo Crop Tee (€15/£10)
This top is pretty cool but I don't know if I would actually have the guts to wear it. I think I might be a bit self conscious exposing my stomach.... maybe one day when I have rock hard abs :P Or there is always high-waisted jeans.

6. Evelin Acid Wash Supersoft Jeans (€38/£25)
I basically already have these in the form of jeggings but they have gone all stretchy and weird looking so these would be perfect for me. They are also high-waisted which is great in case I want to wear a crop top :P

I hope you liked this post. If you did, please give it a like on Bloglovin or a +1 on Google Plus. I know all of these items are all of a specific style but which is your favourite, if any? Leave a comment below.