Custom Navbar

Sunday 30 November 2014

Snuggly Fall Fashion Look

Hey guys! I was looking online for some inspiration for Christmas presents and I ended up putting together a casual look for fall and winter. Here are the items in the look: 

I love this baggy over-sized jumper. It a great item to throw on on a nippy morning. I also love the colour, and the bare shoulder look it gives.

This bag is a gorgeous, neutral, nice sized bag for all your bits and bobs. It's perfect for everyday but it's also quite chic at the same time.

I love these boots, mostly because I love ankle boots, but these ones look really comfortable and durable for the winter months. Doesn't every girl need a pair of brown ankle boots after all?

A lovely pair of khaki toned jeans that I think go perfectly with the rest of the look. A lovely neutral to add to the brown boots and stone coloured jumper.

The last thing I chose was this gold necklace from River Island. I thought it would really add to the look and that the neck and shoulders might have looked a bit too bare without it. I like that it is a mix between a simple necklace and a statement necklace, not too simple but not too in your face. 

I hope you liked this post :) Would you wear this look? What is your favourite item from the look? Let me know by leaving a comment down below :)