Custom Navbar

Tuesday 16 December 2014

My Favourite Christmas Jumpers 2014

Hey guys! Are ye all excited for Christmas? There aren't that many days left now :) Today I'm am showing you my top Christmas jumpers for this year. So here they are in no particular order:

This novelty jumper is really cute and festive. I love this colour so much but it also comes in other colours like red and navy for those of you who don't like it. This is one of the more fun jumpers I've chosen.

This one is quite a traditional jumper. It has a reindeer on it just like the last one and I just love the pattern on it. It's the one of the most expensive jumpers but it looks like it's really great quality and would last a couple of Christmases.  

This jumper is just another cute grey one, with snowflakes this time. I don't know why but most of these jumpers are grey. This one looks really warm and snuggly.

This one is so cute and not your typical Christmas jumper. It's a bit more everyday jumper with a hint of Christmas in it than a full blown knitted Christmas jumper. 

I love this as a sort of alternative to a Christmas jumper. It's not technically a Christmas jumper but it's warm and furry and a little more fashion forward than the others. 

Last but not least, this polar bear jumper. It's really cute and it reminds me of the coke polar bears at Christmas. I also really like that it has little baubles as snow on it. So cute!!

So those are my top Christmas jumpers this year. I hope you like them. Have you gotten your Christmas jumper yet? Which of these is your favourite? Leave a comment below.