Custom Navbar

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Sisterhood of the world Blogger Award


Hey guys! I've been nominated for the "Sisterhood of the world Blogger Award" by the lovely Cristina from cristinayats so I thought that I would do the tag for today's blog post. Thank you for nominating me Cristina :) So here is the tag:

The Rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
2. Answer the ten questions that have been set you
3. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
4. Nominate ten people
5. HAVE FUN

The questions Cristina asked me:

1. What is your must have for winter? (piece of clothing, not beauty)
A onesie and fuzzy slippers, I couldn't survive without them!

2. A beauty product you could not live without
I think it's just mainly eye makeup, not any particular product.


3. What is your favourite online shop? (it can be about anything)
Probably Amazon because there are so many things you can get on there.


4. What is your favourite Christmas film?
I really love The Holiday and have already watched it twice this Christmas. I also really love the Home Alone films.

5. What is your favourite candle scent?
I really love vanilla scents but I don't trust myself to have a candle. I'd be scared I'd accidentally knock it over or leave it lit and cause a fire or something. 

6. What is your favourite lipstick for winter?
I love a red lipstick for Winter and Christmas but I also think berry would be really nice too. I don't really have one specific lipstick.

7. What is your favourite hairstyle?
I don't really have one, just wear my hair down most days.

8. A fashion icon
Cara Delevingne is one of them. I did a blog post before about how much I love her style.

9. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I love the Band Aid song and All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey.

10. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Family time and food!

Here are my nominees:
Natalie from Coral Tinted Perceptions
Chantelle Hudson
Helly from Helly's Blogs
Molly from What Molly Loves
Stef from Scottish Stef's Nails
Veronica from VeroSays
Carrie from CazmosWorld
Molly and Stacie
Andreea from Your Beauty
Beauty at Tiffany's

And my questions for the nominees are:
1. Who is your fashion inspiration?
2.  Do you have any pets?
3. What is your favourite quote?
4. Favourite song right now?
5. What is your new years resolution?
6. What is your middle name?
7. Glass half full or glass half empty?
8. Favourite TV show right now?
9. What is your favourite wild animal?
10. One makeup item that you couldn't live without?

So that's it. Thanks again to Cristina for nominating me and good luck to all of the nominees :)
If I haven't tagged you above but you would like to do the tag, then feel free to do it, and comment below with the link to your post so I can see it.